Hand out 3 Catalogs in 3 Days
Circle the following products on the first few pages:
• Daily Essentials
• Digestive Enzymes
• Trim Tea & Cafe
• Turn Up & Turn Down
• Fish Oils
Our Team Flushadelphia Catalog system is meant to get our amazing, professionally printed product catalogs in the hands of new, existing, and potential clients.
Catalogs can be a powerful tool to build and retain a client base. What's more is that consumers are surprisingly enthusiastic about receiving them – response rates from catalogs have increased by 170% from 2004 to 2018.
Up to 90% of direct mail gets opened, compared to only 20-30% of emails.
Catalogs linger in consumers' houses long after emails are deleted, which increases top-of-mind awareness among consumers. But their real power is how—for certain products—they increase the vividness of a product by enhancing consumer's ability to visualize and imagine product usage experience.
Here is an easy Step by Step process on how to put catalogs to work for you….
1. Order catalogs from your Unfranchise.com back office (US English catalogs are CODE 850. There are also Spanish, Chinese, and Motives cosmetics catalogs as well).
2. Create a list of Addresses (if you are new to the business, start with your closest family members and relatives)
3. In the white space at the bottom of the front Label each catalog with your personal information so that the recipient can contact you. (Name, cell phone #, shop.com URL) EXAMPLE:
Hi! This is _________, your Personal Shopping Consultant.
I am happy to help you anytime!
Easy Ordering Options:
Call/text NAME: ___________ CELL ________
Go to Shop.com/___________
4. Include a handwritten note (See examples below: welcome note for a preferred customer who ordered through the site, holiday, referral).
5. Put together the catalog (with label/information), notecard, and samples (examples of samples: Isotonix Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics, Isotonix Daily Essentials, TLS Trim Tea, TLS Trim Cafe)
6. Track your results: Keep a list of all customers, date you mailed the catalog/hand delivered, follow up, and track all purchased.
For Sample Script Ideas: See MA Catalog System